What : SPB is a well curated online learning certification program module in Tamil language. This module consists of simple videos, audios, analytical questions, short texts, infographics, interactive group discussions, evaluation tools and other useful tools designed with the objective of providing the startup founders with comprehensive knowledge about the fundamentals of building a startup.
Why : Many founders hailing from small towns are truly enthusiastic and creative. However, they lack the understanding of the Playbook to build a startup company. Through this online learning platform founders can understand the differences between a regular business and a startup. They will also build capacity in validating the scope of their startup idea and how to build it as a workable model.
How does it work:
1) Apply your Startup details to the Pitch Room.
2) Nativelead team will invite eligible applicants for an hour-long free online evaluation meeting with a mentor.
3) During the evaluation meeting both the mentor and startup founder will come to a consensus about the stage of the startup and the level of engagement with Nativelead.
4) Based on the outcome of the evaluating meeting, Nativelead team will initiate the engagement process with the startup founder.
5) If you join the SPB program, you will be given a User Kit which will give you all the information on how to utilize the program to the maximum and get a certification.